Sukkot Menu 2020/5781
Who can believe Rosh Hashanah is over? With Yom Kippur just around the corner, that means Sukkot is approaching too.
There's a little less cooking this year, since all those Yamim Tovim are on Shabbat- but there's no way around the planning. So we prepared a fantastic menu for you to use for Yom Tov.
It may look overwhelming, but you can certainly use this as a guide to suit your Yom Tov needs. There's no need to prepare more food than necessary! Check out this link to help guide you.
Use this menu to ease your stress and make this a beautiful Yom Tov. Chag sameach!
Friday Night, October 2
- Main: Simply Saucy Brisket from the Dining In Cookbook
- Soup: Creamed Sweet Potato Soup from the Nitra Cookbook
- Appetizer: Butternut Squash Kugel by Brynie Greisman
- Dessert: Heaven in a Cup Dessert by Rivky Kleiman
- Main: All-time Favorite Fancy Roast by Estee Kafra
- Fish: Blackened Tilapia by Sina Mizrahi
- Appetizer: Savory Crumbed Vegetable Bake by Faigy Grossman
- Dessert: Brownie Cupcakes by Idy Swimer
- Main: Chicken Steaks with Golden Berry Orange Gremolata by Estee Kafra
- Soup: Creamy Carrot Soup by Chaya Braver
- Appetizer: Saucy Asian Meatballs by Zehava Krohn
- Dessert: Cashew Brittle Bark by Faigy Grossman
- Main: Chermoula Marinated Lamb Chops by Michal Cohen
- Salad: Portobello Salad by Michal Frischman
- Appetizer: Spicy Sweet Potato Pie from the Dining In Cookbook
- Dessert: Citrus Pound Cake by Estee Kafra
Motzei Shabbat, October 10
- Main: Traditional Stuffed Cabbage by The Peppermill
- Soup: Creamy Broccoli Soup by Ashira Mirsky
- Appetizer: Eggplant Carpaccio by Faigy Murray
- Dessert: Sweet and Tangy Peach Blueberry Crisp by Charna Sheinfeld