10 Summer Salads for Your Shabbat Table
With the grass outside green, the trees full of leaves, the flowers in bright colors, and the crisp smell of fresh air, the outdoors in summertime is truly delightful. So why not bring these beautiful colors and summery atmosphere inside?!?
This Shabbat, treat yourself to colorful, delicious summer salads that you and your family will love!
- Watermelon Farro Feta and Arugula Salad by Kosher.com Staff
- Very-Berry Summer Salad with Grilled Chicken and Spiced Maple Walnuts by Chavi Feldman
- Grilled Watermelon-Basil Salad by Michal Frischman
- Hearts of Palm Salad from the Dining In Cookbook
- Arugula Salad with Summer Veg and Winter Fruit by Rivky Rabinowitz
- Fruity Springy Salad by Chanie Nayman
- Colorful Corn Salad by Elky Friedman
- Asian Slaw by Chanie Nayman
- Spring Chicken Salad by Naomi Nachman
- Grilled Chicken and Peach Summer Salad by Estee Kafra