The Best Shabbat Chanukah Menu!
Chanukah is in full swing and we'll soon be going into Shabbat, so we're going to need an amazing Shabbat- and Chanukah-worthy menu!
We've put together a menu that we think hits all the right notes!
We're talking onion confit, glazed donut challah, meat latkes, jelly donuts, and a marinated chop chop salad to cut through all those delicious fried, rich, and sweet flavors.
We hope this menu makes for the perfect finish to a wonderful Chanukah season for all of you!
- Glazed Donut Challah by Sara and Yossi Goldstein
- Tuscan Onion Confit by Sina Mizrahi
- Family-Favorite Chicken Nuggets with Sweet-and-Sour Dipping Sauce by Bassi Gruen
- Soft ’n Scrumptious Meat Latkes by Faigy Grossman
- Undone Egg Roll Fettuccine by Chanie Nayman
- Lemony Marinated Chop-Chop Salad by Faigy Grossman
- One Step Jelly Filled Donuts: How To Make Donuts the Easy Way from the Nitra Cookbook
- Chanukah Cookies by Joy Devor