The Brunch Menu Mom will Thank You For
Mother's Day is right around the corner. You could get a card, or you could indulge her with this absolutely perfect brunch menu. Your choice. We would obviously go with brunch.
- Ricotta Fritters with Warm Blueberry Sauce by Estee Kafra — Light, fluffy, and inviting, you'll be convincing the rest of the family not to eat these before mom wakes up.
- Pancake Stacks by Esther Ottensoser — Not up for making a 3-tiered cake this Mother's Day? How about a 3-tiered pancake? It's much less effort, but just as tasty.
- Berry Scones by Stephanie Mosseri — Scones and brunch are essentially synonymous, and they're not as hard to make as you might think. Try this vibrant recipe and let us know how it goes!
- French Toast Eggs-in-a-Hole by Victoria Dwek — For the mom who usually can't decide what she wants off the menu, this breakfast mashup is always a hit.
- Honeydew Cucumber Salad by Sina Mizrahi — For the fruit forward mom, this bright and refreshing breakfast fruit salad is the perfect thing to wake up to.
- Frothy Iced Coffee by Faigy Grossman — Delicious, frothy dinks are the pinnacle of any brunch. Don't miss out - you can do it yourself right at home!