These Donut Faces Will MAKE Your Chanukah Party
Are you hosting a Chanukah party this year? If the answer is yes then have I got a must-make for you!
I call them DONUT FACES!
Everyone who sees them has the same reaction, “Those are the cutest things I’ve ever seen!” They already have a fan base, and have multiple nicknames in the kosher.com circle (donut people, a choir of donuts, donut tribe). No matter what you want to call them, one thing they most definitely are is a must at your party.
These cuties will hands-down make you the greatest host of all time!
And the best part is that they are SO easy to make. Here we used store-bought donuts. There’s no frying necessary, so you can just focus on the cute little details.
What you will need:
- Donuts with holes in the center
- Candy eyes (these can be found in most craft stores in the cake decorating aisle)
- Pink sugar-coated candy belts
- Frosting or melted chocolate
1. With a clean scissor, cut your candy belts to about 2 inches in length. Use a scissor to round out one of the ends, to make it look like a tongue.
2. Attach the eyes and tongue with either frosting or melted chocolate.
3. Allow to dry before serving.
Not "if", but "when" you make these, be sure to snap a bunch of pics, post them online, and tag us!
Photography by Sara Goldstein