1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Wash salmon fillet in cold water and pat gently with paper towel to dry.
3. Line a baking dish with foil or Gefen Parchment Paper. Place washed and patted dry salmon fillet on top of parchment, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and some curry powder.
4. Layer with sliced tomato and lemon on top of salmon. Add cilantro leaves on top of tomato and lemon slices.
5. Cut another piece of parchment paper large enough to use as a tent to cover the salmon. Fold bottom and top edges of the parchment paper all around to keep moisture in.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Watch out for the steam as you open the parchment envelope while the salmon is still hot.
7. Garnish with additional fresh cilantro leaves and serve with peach chutney/salsa.
Cook’s note: Short on time? Layer foil or parchment paper on a baking sheet. Prepare the fish as described above and layer another sheet of foil or parchment paper on top like a tent, without folding the edges and voila—into the oven. It works just the same!