1. Preheat the air fryer using the preheat setting. If you don’t have a preheat setting, set the air fryer to run at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes.
2. Toss the potatoes in Tuscanini Garlic Olive Oil. Spread evenly into the air fryer basket.
3. Run the air fryer at 380 degrees for 25 minutes. Every eight minutes, pull out the basket and shake or toss to mix up the fries. This will get you the most crispy, even results.
4. Meanwhile, make the sauce. Combine all of the sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix until well combined.
5. When the air fryer is finished, toss the fries with kosher salt and serve immediately with the dipping sauce.