1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease or line a 12-cup mufﬁn tin.
2. In a small bowl, stir together the ﬁrst three ingredients; let stand. In a large bowl, combine the next ﬁve (dry) ingredients. In yet another bowl, mix together the next ﬁve (liquid) ingredients.
3. Stir liquid and dry ingredients together until partially mixed. Add apricots; stir until just blended.
4. Divide evenly among mufﬁn cups; sprinkle with sliced almonds. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. In a small bowl, stir together all the glaze ingredients. Drizzle over mufﬁns and serve warm or at room temperature.