1. Preheat oven to 420 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, sesame oil, brown sugar, ginger, and garlic in an airtight jar or ziptop bag and shake well.
3. Pour marinade over salmon and let marinate for about 20 minutes.
4. Arrange scallions on the bottom of a roasting pan and place the salmon pieces on top. Pour over the remaining marinade and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Add a handful of garlic cloves along with tomatoes on the vine, sprayed with a little oil.
5. Roast for 15 to 20 minutes. Serve warm.