1. Mix together eggs,oil, yeast and sugar.
2. Slowly add one cup at a time of flour and half a cup of water until it forms soft dough lastly add in the salt and punch down.
3. At this point set your dough aside in a greased bowl and cover with a kitchen towel, have it sit at room temperature for about an hour.
4. Once your dough has risen,preheat your oven to 180°C
5. Shape your challahs, place them on a baking tray, brush with 1 egg and 1 Tablespoon honey/brown sugar. Bake for 25-30 minutes (depending on size and oven). Enjoy!