1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix flour, nutritional yeast and seasonings in a bowl. Adjust seasonings to taste.
3. In a separate bowl, mix water and mustard, then gradually whisk it into the flour mixture. It should resemble a thick batter.
4. Pour over cauliflower florets and mix well.
5. Spread out on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes or longer until desired crispness. I leave my vegetables in the turned off oven once they are done to further crisp.
You can also try this in an air fryer or place the cauliflower on a baking rack (sitting in the pan) if you like it super crisp.
Level up! Great dipped into hummus, tahini, guacamole, plant-based yogurt, or sour cream.