A really easy but fancy appetizer that will impress your guests. The blintzes are incredibly easy to make and are ready in no time at all. The filling is flavorful and hearty. If you’re in a rush, cube your potatoes very small and boil; they will cook much faster. You can also leave some of your vegetables unmashed if you like more of a chunky texture. If you’re feeling adventurous or want these to be served as a meat dish, feel free to add some diced or shredded cooked chicken to the filling. It will only enhance the flavor.
Prepare the Blintzes
1. Mix flour and seltzer until smooth.
2. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
3. Preheat an eight inch greased skillet, pour some batter into pan and fry on both sides until done.
4. Repeat to obtain 15 blintzes.
Prepare the Vegetable Filling
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Place one heaping tablespoon of filling onto each blintz and roll up.