1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread quinoa over a baking sheet and toast in oven for 10-15 minutes, until golden, stirring from time to time. Remove from oven and set aside to cool. Raise oven temperature to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Combine melba toast and Rice Krispies in a resealable plastic bag. Using a meat mallet or heavy rolling pin, crush toast and cereal until mostly ground (it’s okay to leave some big chunks in the mixture). Transfer to a bowl.
4. Add the cooled quinoa, oats, egg yolk, one tablespoon mustard, olive oil, and salt. Mix together and set aside.
5. Process avocado, mayonnaise, remaining mustard, and garlic with an immersion blender in a medium-sized bowl. Mixture should be smooth, with no lumps visible.
6. Dip chicken cutlets in avocado dredge and coat well. Bread each cutlet with previously prepared crumb mixture, pressing it in well.
7. Coat a 9×13-inch pan with cooking spray. Place chicken cutlets into pan and spray tops with more cooking spray.
8. Bake covered for 15 minutes, and then uncover and continue to bake for an additional 10 minutes. Serve with Fragrant Brown Rice with Tomatoes.