1. Clean and chop the white portion of the leeks and soak in hot water to soften.
2. Add diced green onion, minced garlic and ground chicken with seasonings and olive oil and mix well.
3. Add the flour and eggs and mix together.
4. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (or overnight).
5. When ready to cook, take a palm-full of the mixture (or by tablespoon) and shape into mini-patties, meatballs, or kebabs.
6. Heat one tablespoon of your preferred oil for frying and brown the patties on all sides over a medium high flame.