1. In a four-quart pot, sauté onion in oil on low-medium heat for about 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, use a julienne peeler or spiralizer to slice the zucchini into thin, spaghetti-like strips. Add to pot and continue sautéing for an additional 10 minutes, until zucchini is limp.
3. Then, add chicken. Turn up the heat slightly and cook for 10 minutes. Use a spoon to break apart the large chicken chunks.
4. Add spices and tomato sauce and cook for an additional 10 minutes, or until ready to serve.
5. If you would like to use some zucchini for green garnish, set aside a tablespoonful before adding chicken.