1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a 9×13-inch pan, place one package pastrami, then half of the cutlets.
3. Squeeze the liquid out of the broccoli florets and place on top of the cutlets, spreading out to make sure it covers the whole pan.
4. Pour half the sauces over the broccoli. Top with the rest of the pastrami and cutlets and pour the remaining sauce on top.
5. Bake tightly covered for four hours.
6. Alternately, you can bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for one hour and 30 minutes.