1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Line a baking sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper and drizzle with olive oil.
3. Whisk egg whites until frothy. Add salt and pepper. Dip each cutlet into the egg white mixture and then into the almond flour, then place on the baking sheet.
4. Drizzle the tops of the cutlets with more olive oil. Cover loosely with
parchment paper. Bake for half an hour, turning over after 20 minutes.
Uncover during the last four minutes to crisp slightly. Remove from the oven and leave covered while making the sauce. (These can be frozen until using.)
5. Place strawberries, honey, vinegar, lemon juice if desired, and wine in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil. Lower heat and cook until strawberries are soft, approximately 10–15 minutes. Taste the sauce and adjust sweetness to taste.
6. Add the potato starch, dissolved in a little bit of the hot liquid. Mix together until mixture is thickened. Remove from heat. Blend with an immersion blender. (Sauce can be made in advance and frozen until using.)
7. To serve: Place a warmed chicken cutlet on a plate. Garnish with warmed
strawberry sauce, or serve on the side in small glass cups.