1. Coat the chicken in egg and then flour. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In a medium saucepan, melt the margarine then add the lemon juice and white wine.
3. Add 2 3/4 Cups of the water, parsley and garlic. Bring to a boil and stir for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the cornstarch to the remaining broth and stir together until the cornstarch is dissolved. Add to the saucepan and stir until slightly thickened.
5. You can add sliced lemons on top.
6. Put the cutlets in a 9×13 and pour sauce over and bake on 350° for 30 minutes.