1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Skewer chicken and place on baking sheet.
2. Slice chicken into one-inch strips. Set aside.
3. Combine peanut butter, honey, soy sauce, sriracha, vinegars, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pour half of the mixture over chicken and marinate for 30 minutes at room temperature. Reserve remaining mixture to use as dipping sauce.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until thoroughly cooked.
6. Serve as an appetizer or main course with rice or salad. Great for a weekday dinner or a Sunday night get-together. Use remaining sauce for dipping. Garnish with green onions.