1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large oven-safe pan, heat olive oil, and working in batches if necessary, add the chicken (place thighs skin side down). Brown on all sides, about three to four minutes per side, and transfer to a plate.
3. Add the sausage and potatoes to the pan and brown, about five minutes. Transfer to the plate.
4. Add more oil to the pan if necessary. Add onion, red pepper, and hot peppers and sauté about eight minutes. Add the garlic and stir for an additional minute.
5. Add the wine and deglaze, scraping up the bits of chicken and browned vegetables from the bottom of the pan.
6. Add chicken stock. Return the chicken, sausage, and potatoes to the pan. Bring to a boil, cover, and place in the oven until the potatoes and chicken are cooked through, about 50 minutes.
7. Transfer to a serving plate, spoon some of the gravy on top, and sprinkle with basil and parsley.