1. Cut the chicken into very thin slices, as if they are being shaved. I find that it is easier to do this when the chicken is halfway frozen or thawed.
2. Combine all spices.
3. Add olive oil and vinegar and form into a paste.
4. In a bowl or re-sealable plastic bag, add spice mixture to chicken and toss to coat thoroughly.
5. Allow chicken to marinate for 2 to 3 hours so that spices penetrate.
6. In a medium-sized skillet or grill pan, heat oil. Be sure that your pan is sizzling hot.
7. Add half of the chicken to the pan.
8. Stir continuously for 2 to 4 minutes.
9. Keeping the chicken over the heat for longer will result in dry chicken.
10. Remove from heat and repeat with remaining half of chicken.