1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the chilli sauce and mustard. Add in the salmon cubes and toss well, so the salmon cubes are coated on all sides.
3. In another bowl or large flat plate, combine the two types of sesame seeds, then dip each salmon cube into the mixture. Place the coated cubes on the lined cookie sheet and bake for 15–20 minutes.
4. Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
5. Combine the salad ingredients (except pistachios) in a large bowl and toss with a bit of the dressing.
6. To serve: Place some salad on a plate and top with the salmon cubes. Don’t forget to top with the pistachios; they add such a tasty texture!