1. Create a double boiler by placing a medium-sized heatproof bowl into a large pot of boiling water. Place chocolate chunks into the bowl. Stir occasionally until melted and smooth.
2. Add Lotus butter and stir mixture until Lotus is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in parve whipping cream and continue to stir until mixture is combined and thickened, about 20 minutes, making sure it doesn’t burn.
3. Set mixture aside to cool until mixture is firm enough to handle.
4. Form a log of the truffle mixture about the length of a Lotus cookie. Place between two Lotus cookies and squeeze the filling until it reaches the edges of the cookie and forms a neat sandwich. Continue until all the cookies are filled.
5. If desired, melt additional chocolate and drizzle over the sandwiches. Set aside to cool.
Instead of the Lotus sandwich pictured here, you can create a more traditional truffle by rolling the filling into a ball, then dipping each one into melted chocolate.