1. Melt everything aside the Rice Krispies on the flame.
2. Once combined add the Rice Krispies and mix well.
3. Then take a cookie scooper or tablespoon measuring spoon and scoop out balls onto a parchment paper.
4. Once everything is scooped, take the chocolate chips and put them in a ziplock bag in the microwave for 20 secconds. After 20 secconds try to squeeze them around a bit and reput them in for 10 secconds. (Repeat the sqeezing and microwave until they are melted well)
5. Trim the corner of the bag and drizzle chocolate over the peanut chew balls for a really pretty finish.