1. Slice breasts in half so they are between half an inch and three-quarters of an inch thick.
2. On a plate or in a shallow dish, mix tapioca with half a teaspoon of salt. Dredge chicken in tapioca.
3. Add oil to a pan over medium heat. Brown chicken on both sides, about five minutes per side. Remove and set aside (it’s okay if the middle is not cooked through yet).
4. Add scallions, jalapeno, and garlic to the pan and cook four minutes.
5. Add coconut milk, almond butter, and the remaining one and a half teaspoons of salt. Mix until well combined.
6. Add parsley, reserving a bit for garnish. Return chicken to the pan and cook until no longer pink in the middle, about five to seven minutes. Sprinkle with the reserved parsley and serve.