1. Cut off corn kernels from the cobs and place them in a bowl. Break cobs in half and add them to a medium saucepan. Add vegetable stock, thyme, and cumin. Bring to a boil over high heat, reduce to a simmer, and let cook for 20 minutes. Strain through a fine mesh strainer and discard cobs and thyme.
2. While the stock infuses, add oil and beef fry to a large pot over medium-high heat. Fry until the fat renders out and the beef is crisp. Remove beef from the pan and let cool. Chop into small pieces and set aside to garnish the soup.
3. Add onion and garlic to the pot and sauté until translucent. Add the corn kernels (reserving some for garnish), carrot, zucchini, and potato. Stirring frequently, cook for about eight minutes. Reduce heat.
4. Whisk in flour. Stirring constantly, gradually add infused corn stock and bring to a simmer. Let simmer, now stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender. Add creamer and season with salt and pepper.
5. With an immersion blender, blend soup in the pot until smooth. Garnish with beef fry and reserved corn.