1. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Season chicken with salt and pepper then add to the skillet.
3. Sear outside until a nice golden crust forms.
4. Remove chicken from pan, add in bell peppers and sauté for three to five minutes until tender. Remove from pan.
5. Add sauce ingredients to pan and bring to a simmer. Add chicken back in and cook on medium-low heat, letting sauce reduce while chicken cooks through.
6. Add peppers and pineapple to pan and cook a few minutes more until the sauce is thick, sticky and glossy, and peppers are tender.
7. Serve over cooked white rice.
8. Optional: Line a mini round aluminum tin with a puff pastry square and put chicken pieces in center of the pastry, then bring all corners to middle and pinch. Glaze with egg wash for a glossy look.