1. Bring eight cups of water and kosher salt to a boil in a six-quart pot. Add the contents of the soup mix pouch (NOT the spice packet). Stir and boil on medium high heat for one hour. Continue to stir occasionally.
2. Allow pie crusts to defrost during the last 10 minutes of the cooking time. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Whisk together nut milk, kosher salt, black pepper, tarragon, basil, and cornstarch.
4. Add frozen vegetables, raw chicken, and contents of the spice packet to the pot. Stir well. Pour in the milk mixture and whisk frequently as you bring it back to a boil. The mixture will thicken.
5. Prepare two of the pie crusts by piercing the bottom dough gently with a fork several times. Divide the chicken mixture evenly between the two crusts. Use the remaining two pie crusts to create a top crust. Remove any excess dough that hangs beyond the pan. Press all along the edge of each pie with a fork to seal the dough together.
6. Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes. Allow the pies to cool 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.