1. Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine. Add salmon cubes and allow to marinate 30 minutes.
2. Place the nuts and seeds in the bowl of food processor fitted with the S blade. Pulse for three second intervals until nuts are crushed. Add the Everything Spice and stir to combine.
3. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
4. Remove salmon cubes from sauce and dredge in chopped nuts mixture. Thread onto skewers and place on prepared sheet pan. Bake for seven to 10 minutes.
5. Serve with extra sauce on a bed of baby greens.