1. Lightly grease two baking sheets or line with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Sift flour and salt together in a large bowl. Add sugar and stir to blend.
3. Cut softened margarine into the flour. Crumble margarine and flour together with your fingers until combined.
4. Mix the yeast, crumbled, together with four tablespoons of the water or pareve milk. Add remaining water or pareve milk.
5. Pour yeast mixture into flour mixture and mix until it forms a soft dough. Knead for eight to 10 minutes or until smooth and elastic.
6. Lightly oil the bowl. Cover and let dough rise in a warm place for one hour or until doubled.
7. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Gently punch down dough on lightly floured surface.
8. Divide into 12 equal pieces. Shape into balls and place onto prepared baking sheets.
9. With a sharp knife, cut an “X” shape in the top of each roll. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 20 minutes or until double.
10. Brush rolls with pareve milk and bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden.