1. Place gizzards in a small saucepan. Add water to cover and bring to a boil. Cook for 10 minutes, then pour off the water. Set aside.
2. Bring three-quarters of a cup of water to a boil. Insert chicken feet, one at a time, for 30 seconds. Remove and peel the skins.
3. Place all meat in a three-quart pot. Add water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer for three hours.
4. Remove meat from the pot and pick the meat from the bones. Strain the broth.
5. Grind gizzards and meat pieces and return to stock. Add garlic, salt and pepper and
cook over low heat for 10 minutes.
6. Pour into a seven- x four-inch pan. Refrigerate to set.