2. Boil a large pot of water with salt
3. Mix 1 cup of mashed potatoes with the egg and flour.
4. Roll dough into thin snakes. Cut into small rectangles.
5. Each square should be about 1/2″x1/2″.
6. Place the gnocchi into a bowl with flour to coat the pieces so that they don’t stick.
7. Place gnocchi into boiling water. Scoop out when they float to the top.
8. Mix with sauce
9. Bolognese Sauce:
10. sauté oil, garlic, and spices for a bit. Add meat and mix chopping the meat into small pieces.
11. Once meat is semi cooked and sauce and let it simmer for a few minutes.