1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Spread the oats, crispy rice cereal, coconut, almonds and cashews together on a large baking sheet. Place in oven and let bake for five to six minutes. Remove from oven.
3. Whisk together the oil and honey in a small bowl. Pour the liquids over the oat mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until all the oats and nuts are coated. (Sometimes I find it easier to put on gloves and toss with my hands.)
4. Lower oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake, stirring occasionally with a spatula, until the mixture turns a nice, even golden brown, about 25 to 30 minutes.
5. Remove the granola from the oven and allow to cool, stirring occasionally. Add more honey if you like it more sweet and sticky.
6. Add the dried fruit and chocolate chips and mix well. Store the cooled granola in an airtight container in the fridge for maximum freshness.