We always love having this for supper—I love it because it’s so easy to make, and everyone else loves it because it’s so delicious!
Prepare the Grilled Chicken Sandwiches
1. Place peppers and mushrooms in an eight-inch square pan with one tablespoon oil and a sprinkle of salt.
2. Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for approximately 15 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix remaining tablespoon of oil with garlic salt, paprika, and minced onion. Mix in the cutlets and lay on a baking sheet.
4. Broil at 500 degrees Fahrenheit for five minutes, then flip and broil for three more minutes. They may need a bit more time, depending on how thick they are. (Alternately, chicken can be grilled in a grill pan.)
5. Spread your favorite spread or dressing on the baguettes and fill with chicken cutlets and vegetables.