1. Place the chicken slices and BBQ sauce in a large bowl and stir, making sure the sauce coats each piece of meat. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 to 3 hours or overnight.
2. Rub each ear of corn with olive oil and dill.
3. Heat a cast-iron grill pan or skillet over a medium flame until very hot (you should feel heat when your hand is 5 inches away from the pan). Add the chicken and grill until the meat is opaque white, approximately 4 to 5 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and continue until all the chicken is grilled. Cover with foil to keep warm, or place in the oven at 200° F.
4. Place the ears of corn directly on the grill pan and cook until grill marks appear, approximately 5 to 6 minutes. Rotate and grill another 5 to 6 minutes. Once cooked, transfer to a plate and sprinkle with salt.
5. To serve, cut the chicken in strips, pile on bread or tortilla, and add your favorite toppings. Divide each ear of corn in half and serve alongside.