1. Prepare and slice all your veggies, place in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Grill them all ahead of time until tender with nice grill marks, set aside.
2. Whisk all your balsamic vinaigrette ingredients together until well incorporated.
3. Right before you’re ready to eat place chopped romaine, sun dried tomatoes into a bowl and dress with the vinaigrette, place onto your platter.
4. Take the same bowl, toss in all your grilled veggies and carefully drizzle balsamic vinaigrette all over them, not too much, a little goes a long way, taste to your liking.
5. Carefully arrange the veggies on top of the lettuce mixture with slices of avocado all around the perimeter.
6. Add cheese and nuts if so desired.