1. Cook pasta per packet instruction in salted water.
2. Reserve pasta water before draining and return pasta to the pan it was cooked in.
3. Add around 1.5 tbsp of the pasta water and olive oil to the pasta and mix.
4. Add the beaten egg mixture with the black pepper to the pan (with no heat) and stir well for 5 minutes, you may need to add a little heat if it doesn’t thicken up but only a very low light. You may also add more pasta water depending on the consistently. It’s important to remember you are not making an omelet.
5. As the mixture thickens up add the Parmesan and keep mixing.
6. Add the smoked salmon and continue to mix.
7. Serve immediately and enjoy!