1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Prepare four (15-inch square) pieces of Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Place one fish fillet in the center of each piece of parchment.
3. In a small skillet, warm one tablespoon olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic, pepper flakes, oregano, and thyme, and sauté until garlic turns golden, about one minute. Remove skillet from heat and stir in tomatoes and olives.
4. Sprinkle fish liberally with salt and pepper. Divide tomato mixture among fish. Top each fillet with one tablespoon wine, one teaspoon olive oil and an optional sprinkle of sumac.
5. Bring two sides of paper together and fold over twice. Tuck sides underneath the fish to seal completely. Roast for 15 minutes.