1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a cookie sheet with Gefen Parchment Paper.
2. Sauté garlic in oil for two to three minutes, stirring often. Add spinach and toss until wilted. Add chili pepper, turkey, and seasonings and sauté for another three minutes.
3. Place dough squares on a cookie sheet. Smear a teaspoon of mustard mayonnaise on each square. Place one tablespoon of the mixture in the center.
4. Bake for 12 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and drizzle honey over dough squares. Return to oven for another 12 minutes.
6. Best served fresh but can be served at room temperature as well.