1. After the dough has risen, divide in four. Roll each quarter into a large rectangle.
2. Pop out the frozen cheese filling onto the center of the dough, and fold over the sides.
3. Carefully turn over and place seam-side down in a long, narrow loaf pan, easing the dough into shape.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).
5. Brush each loaf with glaze.
6. Mix crunch ingredients together in a small bowl. Sprinkle evenly over babkas.
7. Bake for 40 minutes or until golden brown.