1. saute the onion in oil. Add garlic once the onions are turning golden brown. Add the crushed tomatoes and tomato paste. Mix the soup mix and water. It will be clumpy but that’s fine. Add the mixture
2. to the potCook for 15 minutes until bubbling.
4. Break up the raw lasagna noodles into
5. randomly sized pieces and add them
6. into the boiling water
7. 6. Allow to cook for at least another 20
8. minutes or until you reach your desired
9. thickness and consistency of soup
10. Add all the spices and stir to combine.Dole into bowls and top with cottage
11. cheese and shredded mozzarella
12. The hot soup will melt the cheese, giving a
13. fantastic lasagna-like experience in every
15. Get ready to dig into a bowl of hot, yummy
16. goodness, perfect for a cold night!