1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Line two loaf pans with Gefen Parchment Paper and spray with cooking spray.
2. Place half a cup of sugar in a five- or six-quart saucepan and cook over medium heat until liquidy and brown, about 6–10 minutes.
3. Pour the water into the saucepan (take care because it can spritz) and mix. Add spices, oil, and uncooked noodles. Let cook till ready, adding three tablespoons sugar while it cooks. When done, mix and remove from heat. Let cool approximately 5–10 minutes.
4. Add eggs one at a time and mix quickly until incorporated. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
5. Pour into prepared loaf pans. Bake for 15 minutes.