1. Spray a tube pan with a lot of oil.
2. Layer half the pasta on the bottom of the pan.
3. Top pasta with half the cheese, three tablespoons of marinara sauce (or more according to personal taste), half the of mushrooms and diced onion.
4. Add another layer of the remaining pasta, three more tablespoons of sauce, the rest of the mushrooms and the rest of the cheese.
5. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
6. Remove from tube pan and enjoy two Chanukah foods in one dish! (Dairy and Donuts!)