1. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Clean chicken thighs and then slice in half to get two square-shaped pieces from each thigh.
3. Lay the chicken top down and season the bottom side with chili powder, garlic powder, paprika and salt. Flip and season the top side.
4. Tuck two opposite ends of each chicken piece underneath to give it a rounded mound-like shape.
5. Wrap each piece of chicken with a slice of beef fry, tucking the loose ends underneath.
6. Line the wrapped chicken pieces in a baking pan and sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
7. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
8. Baste with pan drippings and drizzle with 2-3 Tbsp. maple syrup, then bake an additional 5-10 minutes.
9. Once chicken is fully cooked through, broil wraps for 1-2 minutes until beef fry is crispy.
10. In a mixing bowl whisk together apricot jam and soy sauce, along with the remaining 1 Tbsp. of maple syrup, until fully combined.
11. Pour sauce over chicken wraps just before serving.