1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius).
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
3. In the bowl of a mixer, cream together the coconut oil and both sugars until well combined. Add eggs, vanilla, and cinnamon, scraping down the bowl if necessary. Add dry ingredients and mix until a soft dough is formed. Divide in half.
4. Press half the dough into a 9×13-inch (23×33-centimeter) pan lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Top with cooked apples. Don’t add any liquid that remains in the pot.
5. Roll the remaining dough between two pieces of well-floured parchment paper. Remove top parchment paper and carefully turn over on top of the apples to cover completely. Bake for 25–30 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.