1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, combine the garlic, cilantro, cumin, coriander, turmeric, paprika, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Brush the fish with the mixture.
3. Lay the fish in the center of a large baking pan.
4. Surround the fish with the carrots, peppers, onion, chickpeas, olives, and tomatoes.
5. Place the lemon slices on top of the fish.
6. Pour the fish stock over the fish and vegetables.
7. Cover and bake for one and a half hours.
8. Place the fish on a serving tagine or platter and surround with the vegetables.
9. Pour the cooking liquid onto the fish and vegetables. Garnish with a few sprigs of fresh cilantro.