1. Scoop out center of potatoes with a melon ball, leaving a shell — not too thin and not too thick. (You can add those potato pieces to your cholent or chicken soup the next day!)
2. Place a nice amount of meat mixture into each potato boat.
3. Pour a little flour in a flat plate and dip each potato bottom in the flour, covering the whole “boat” bottom.
4. Carefully turn over and dip the meat part in the egg (this helps seal it in). Repeat until all potatoes are filled.
5. Heat a little oil in a large frying pan. Quickly fry the potato boats for about a minute on each side. Transfer to a 9- x 13-inch (22- x 33-centimeter) baking pan lined with Gefen Easy Baking Parchment Paper.
6. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius).