1. A lot of mini things to do but trust me it’s worth it !
2. Make meatballs- we are egg free here so we chop meat or chicken chop meat, smoked paprika, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, but any meatball recipe is good.
3. bake in oven at 350 for 30-40 min
4. Slice up sausages- I like sauté them a little, but not needed
5. Matzah balls- follow directions on box or buy prepare ones!
6. Make quinoa- 2 cups water or broth for 1 cup quinoa
7. Heat up broth – bring to a boil
8. Add all the meats and matzah balls
9. Put spinach in and cover for about 5-7 min.
10. Add quinoa to bowl – if add to broth it will absorb a lot of the liquid
11. Serve and ENJOY!!