1. Heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (225 degrees Celsius).
2. Toss squash with olive oil, a half teaspoon salt, and a pinch of pepper. Place on a baking sheet lined with Gefen Parchment Paper. Roast until tender, about 25 minutes, mixing once halfway through. Let cool slightly.
3. Whisk together the vinegar, parsley, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
4. Place squash, lettuce, chickpeas, and apple in a large bowl. Top with grated feta cheese. Pour dressing over all and toss to combine.
5. Drizzle honey over top of salad if desired. Adds a light sweetness that is very appreciated here.