1. Shred kohlrabi and carrots in a food processor. Dice pastrami and combine with shredded vegetables.
2. Sauté pastrami mixture in a frying pan over low heat for about five to seven minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Dissolve potato starch in half a cup of water. Combine with beaten eggs and season with salt.
4. Heat about a teaspoon of oil in a large frying pan. Pour just a little bit of batter into the pan and tilt to spread evenly so you get a thin crepe. Flip after a minute and fry the other side.
5. To assemble, put one tablespoon of the mixture into the center of a crepe. Gather the sides until you get the “knotted” look. Tie with a thin string of chives.